2018 YEARLING SALE INCENTIVESSeptember 30, 2018 4:34 pm
THE 2018 YEARLING SALE TO OFFERNEVER BEFOREEXCITING NEW INCENTIVES
The 2018 Annual Yearling Sale will be held in the Car Park at Caymanas Racing Complex on Sunday, November 11, 2018.
This year promises to be a very exciting one for potential buyers as there are a number of major incentives being offered to potential buyers. Indeed no other Jamaican Sale has offered so many incentives before.
The incentives include the following: –
- 1. YEARLING SALE TRIPLE CROWN RACING SERIES
- Three races are being offered which will only be for horses bought/entered in the sale.The races will be run over the horses two and three year old career.
- These three races are being sponsored by the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Commission with purses of $1.8 million each.
- A bonus of $3 million will be paid to the Owner of any horse winning the three races.
- MAJOR CASH AND INCENTIVE PRIZES FOR PURCHASERS IN THE 2018 YEARLING SALE
- Thereare major cash and incentive prizes offered, to be drawn at the end of the sale, for persons buying a horse in this sale. Only such persons will be eligible to win CASH PRIZES of $500,000; $250,000; $100,000 and six (6) $50,000 prizes. These will be drawn by raffle at the end of the sale from among the purchasers in the Sale.
- An exciting prize donated by the Stronach Group is a table for four (4) at the 2019 PreaknessStakes (May 18, 2019) and also for the Black Eyed Susan Stakes (May 19, 2019) both at Pimlico Racetrack, Maryland, USA.
- Supreme Ventures Racing and Entertainment Limited will also be buying two (2) yearlings, at a cost of $1.5 million each and then will raffle these horseswith draws to be conducted on Boxing Day, December 26, 2018, and the other on 2000 Guineas Day in April 2019.